Getting engaged is one of life’s milestones, a happy event shared by friends and families all across the world. But if you, your betrothed — or both — happen to be celebrities, your engagement will be shared by a much larger audience. All of whom will be anxious to see the ultimate symbol of your love, the ring!
With 2017 now passed, we thought it was only fitting to take a look at six of the most beautiful celebrity engagement rings that graced us last year.
- One of the loveliest, and most eagerly anticipated engagement rings was the one that Prince Harry placed on Meghan Markle’s finger a few weeks ago. The stunning three stone ring holds a beautiful diamond from Botswana. Along side two diamonds from the late Princess Diana’s private collection. Imagine receiving a ring that gorgeous and romantic from an actual prince! It’s the stuff of fairy tales, for sure!
- Janel Parrish, of Pretty Little Liars fame, received what’s one of the most stunning square-shaped diamond engagement rings from her beau, Chris Long, while taking their dog for a walk through the park. (As far as we know, the couple’s dog was the only witness of the momentous event!
- Katie Cassidy’s beloved, Matthew Rodgers, made sure to pop the question with a Marquise diamond sparkler. It is so incredible, it would’ve sweep Katie off her feet. The gorgeous oval rock topping 5 carats sits on a narrow pavé band and is one of the prettiest we’ve seen all year!
- Comedian Martin Lawrence’s fiancée, Roberta Moradfar is one lucky lady. Lawrence presented her with a proposal and this luscious emerald-cut diamond sitting atop a diamond-encrusted band, and to make it even more swoon-worthy, he had their initials encrusted on the back. In diamonds, of course!
- Teen Wolf cutie Colton Haynes, accepted this stunning 4-1/2 karat diamond band from his longtime love, Jeff Leatham on March 11th 2017. He loved it so much, he literally saw “stars” — okay, fireworks!
- WrestleMania turned into WeddingMania when pro wrestler, John Cena, proposed to his girlfriend of five years, Nikki Bella, in front of an arena full of screaming fans! The ring is — a round-cut stone of nearly 5 carats set in a pavé band! Although some people may think a WWW ring is an odd place for a proposal, Bella says that it’s “home” to them!
Whether you’re the lucky recipient of what Marilyn Monroe famously touted as “a girl’s best friend” during the last days of 2017, or the new year will bring one to you, you can be sure it’ll bowl you over if you consult with the diamond experts at Australian Diamond Brokers in Melbourne.
Our gemmologist is always ready to consult you, free of charge, and we guarantee that you’ll get the highest quality diamond at the lowest price.
The diamonds that are accepted by Australian Diamond Brokers are always the most exceptional quality diamonds from reputable sources. Our diamonds are durable, and approved by our in-house expert who assesses every single diamond that enters our facility, so you know you’re choosing from the best GIA certified diamonds available in Melbourne.
Drop by for a no-obligation consultation and ask us how you can customise your ring so that the design is yours and yours alone! At Australian Diamond Brokers, every customer is a star in our book!